Friday, April 4, 2008

Is your life what you expected?!


So, I just celebrated my 27th birthday, and it is a very hard thing for me to except that I have no entered my late 20's. 7 Years ago if someone had asked me what I thought my life would be like, this is defenitley not what I had in mind. Now with saying that, I am not at all implying that I am unhappy with the way my life has turned out so far. I have an amazing boyfriend Mike with whom I just celebrated 4 great years with. I have 3 dogs that I love to death and ask any of my friends they are more like my babies, last October we just bought our first house, and I have the most amazing friends anyone can ever want.

It is funny tho how life can throw us some pretty serious curve balls. A year ago I didn't even know where my life was headed. But today I can see such a bright and happy future, not perfect mind you but happy.

I guess the most important thing I have learned is to just be happy with what you have been given, make the most out of each day and love your friends because they truly are the family you chose for your self.

No comments: