Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great weekend

This past Saturday me and 2 of my closed girls Jen and MA, celebrated our birthdays together. The night was a great deal of fun and everyone had a blast.
For some reason when we get a large group of people over at our place someone usually ends up stairboggoning, let me explain what this is for those of you who have never had the chance to see it or enjoy the thrill of it all. To pretty much sum it up someone sits at the top of the stairs and then slides down on their ass. Sounds kinda stupid and dangerous??? Well it is but what the hell you only live once.
Well Mike and Mat decided to go down together and my little dog Chiko, wouldn't move off the stairs and was punted down the stairs. ( I know its not funny, but picture the whole thing happening) He was pretty much traumatized by these and spent most of the night hiding under the bed. AWWW my poor Chiko.
He is fine now and he has come out from under the bed.

No comments: