Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Backstreet Boys



So I have VERY exciting news. Rachelle announced to me last week that we we have section 102 row 14 for the Backstreet Boys concert.
That is HUGE news . I have never been that close and it is going to be the best.
Jen, Rachelle and I are all looking VERY forward to a night out. Its going to be great.

On a second thought. I went to see " Sex and the City" a few weeks ago ( as posted in my last blog) and it was GREAT. Probably one of the best girly movies I have ever seen. I loved pretty much every minute of it. I will not say which parts becuase I don't want ruin it for any of you who haven't had a chance to see it ( GO SEE IT ALREADY)

I am looking forward to the summer and hopefully getting some sun, even tho it is highly unlikely. LOL.

Well thats it for now.........

No comments: